[Liblas-devel] libLAS 1.8.1 RC1 Released

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 22 14:14:37 PDT 2016

On 08/22/16 23:10, Howard Butler wrote:

>> On Aug 22, 2016, at 2:21 PM, Oscar Martinez Rubi <o.rubi at esciencecenter.nl> wrote:
>>
>> They are more specialized than las2las and las2txt indeed but my guess is that “general public” will also find them useful. Maybe similar level of specialization as las2ogr?
>
> Ok, they sound useful :)
>
> Is there some cmake tweak that is yet needed Bas?

No, as mentioned in my previous message in this thread it was a false
alarm. The build works as expected without changes, I had not added the
new utilities to the install file for the Debian package build. After I
fixed that, I could move on to fix the typos and Hurd & kFreeBSD support
in las2col & las2pg. Thanks for merging those changes so quickly.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
  GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1