[Liblas-devel] compiling libLAS under windows 7 64bit with visual studio 2013

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Apr 1 13:29:26 PDT 2017

On 1 April 2017 at 22:21, Stephane Poirier <stephane.poirier at oifii.org> wrote:
> Hi Mateusz,
>
> Of course I did, but I have not DEBUG defined. So it did not fix my problem.

There is either library mismatch (32 vs 64 bit, or release vs debug
configuration).
You'd need to check if GTIFGetOGISDefn is being linked from library
you expect it to be,
there is no unexpected geotiff  (eg. GnuWin32 or OSGeo4W) begin linked
which exports
GTIFGetOGISDefn.

Shortly, you really need to compare compiler and linker command lines your build
setup uses for 32-bit and 64-bit.

Due to fairly fragile relation between GDAL and GeoTiFF and libLAS,
things can get messy easily.

There is no extra library needed specific to 64-bit target.

Best regards,