[libpc] property tree / options

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Mar 25 12:11:36 EDT 2011

Sorry, I don't quite understand... Here's a start, can you flesh it out a
bit for me?

class libpc::Stage
{
public:

  Stage()      // default ctor doesn't take a ptree
  { ... }

  Stage(ptree& tree)  // alternate ctor, which uses the ptree system
  {
    Initialize(tree)
  }

protected:
  virtual Initialize(ptree& tree) {}    // user can implement
};

class MyStage : Stage
{
public: