[Live-demo] Live DVD - next steps

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Oct 22 07:19:54 EDT 2008

Cameron, shouldn't this project have a more international name?

I support Hamish idea that the name should be at least partially describing what the thing do.
ex: TileCache does Tile Caching (this works perfectly),  FeatureServer (serves features)...

I hope that soon we'll have the support from Live USB, virtual applications ecc. to do live stuff. this is why I don't support the word "DVD" or "CD" in the name of the project.

ciao
lorenzo