[Live-demo] install_grass.sh script from Hamish

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Aug 26 19:18:29 EDT 2009

I've put Hamish's install_grass.sh script into svn (he seems to have the
same access issues I had).

Stefan, can you please test the script out today, and adjust if
required. I suspect data files are being installed into the home
directory, and should be installed elsewhere.

Hamish wrote:
> <snip>
> ps- (untested) grass script is done, I'll move it into
> gisvm/trunk/bin/ once that is back on our turf. for now I've
> attached it to this email. (for some reason my svn access died
> on that part of the server; which is kind of weird because my
> admin rights are still intact. it must have fallen away during
> the recent rebuild. oh well, I'll sort that out....)

Geospatial Systems Architect