[Live-demo] R: Live Disc Passwords

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun May 24 15:35:01 EDT 2009

Those worked, but sadly OSSIM and Ratman segfaulted. I wonder if I need
to configure the video card after it boots to load a different driver.

Anyways, hopefully we'll push towards common ground soon on the live
discs. For now some of use were wondering if you wanted to have OSGeo
host the download for you on download.osgeo.org so you don't have to
worry about the bandwidth on your hosting.

Thanks,
Alex