[Live-demo] Arramagong_GISVM_FOSS4G2009_alpha1

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Sep 1 03:36:19 EDT 2009

Jorge,
We still love to have a gvSIG install script.
At the moment, the LiveDVD takes months to install and build manually,
but after we have the install scripts that people have been writing,
this will only take a few days. So I expect that we will be getting
LiveDVDs turned out with new software for most OSGeo conferences, some
time in the future.

If we have a gvSIG install script, then we can include gvSIG in these
future releases. So if you could write the script, we'd love to have it.