[Live-demo] Re: RV: GISVM Live DVD base for FOSS4G 2009

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Wed Sep 9 19:14:21 EDT 2009

Ok Carlos,

I've just uploaded it to the trunk!
But I must ask you to follow the simple steps described at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

To help us maintain  them by yourself and contribute further on this project.(if you notice more bugs, etc)
I also must also ask you to complete the data I have start for Kosmo entries on this table:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Packages

If not already in, please subscribe the live-demo list:

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ricardo Pinho
http://gisvm.com