[Live-demo] Arramagong GISVM alpha 4 release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 15:54:58 EDT 2009

Ah thanks Richardo, especially for the shrinking process.

Of note for others, I have just completed building a new release using
the main.sh for the first time (previously I was running install scripts
individually). The build process has become quite easy now.

I plan to have it ready to download, shrunk down using Richardo's
process, in 24 hours. Monday morning for me in Australia.