[Live-demo] The Arramagong Live DVD / GISVM alpha 5 ready for download

Andrea Aime aaime at opengeo.org
Tue Sep 15 06:11:02 EDT 2009

Hamish ha scritto:
>>> * geoserver has something weird going on, not sure..
>
> Andrea wrote:
>> something more specific than just "weird"
>> would be helpful next time ;-)
>
> download and have a look at the build logs.

Ok, so I had a run at it. Looked at the install_geoserver.log file,
could not find any error or anything weird with it.

Also run again the GeoServer install manually to check, the only
strange thing I've seen is an error with apt-get running, first
saying sun-java6-jdk is already the newest version and suggesting
to run "apt-get -f install" because of a bunch of unmet dependencies
for the gpsdrive package.

I may be overlooking something but someone will have
to tell me what.

One thing I've noticed is that GeoServer would not show pages
properly as the jsp compile page contained in
/tmp/Jetty_0_0_0_8082_geoserver__geoserver__i8rrj
(or similar name)
was somehow currupted, but all was fine after removing the
directory.

I hope the VM will ship with a clean /tmp yeah?

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime