[Live-demo] Preinstalled tomcat: anybody using it?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:54:47 EDT 2009

Judit, I'd like to keep track of the ports that each package is using on
this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Packages

Please include in the table the extra ports you are using. (8006 and
8001). We want to ensure we avoid port conflicts. I'll leave it to you
to decide how it should be represented in the table.