[Live-demo] arramagong-gisvm-2.0-beta1 released

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 01:33:34 EDT 2009

The arramagong-gisvm-2.0-beta1 has finished building and is now
available on the download site.
Unfortunately, due to a glitch in the build process (now fixed) I didn't
collect any logs. So I'm running through the process again, and expect
to have a beta2 available in 24 hours.

Feel free to download and test your applications on this current
release, or wait for beta2 tomorrow.

(beta1 doesn't contain fixes from Hamish for pgrouting which I
understand was causing issues for the iso building process. beta2 has
these fixes in). From discussion on IRC, it seems that there are still
issues with data in postgres too.

Geospatial Systems Architect