[Live-demo] Adding Windows/Mac installers

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Sep 24 20:14:39 EDT 2009

I just read through the remastersys source code. It's actually a bash
script for the most part. Remastersys makes a ISOTMP folder if we put
some stuff in the build_iso.sh to download the Windows and Mac data into
/tmp/remastersys/ISOTMP (I think that's the path might have another
/remastersys) then when the ISO is made it will include these folders.

That should take of it. Note, we'll probably want to clear out those
file from the vm after iso generation, so keeping a more local copy via
scp would be suggested just like all the other tmp files.

Alex