[Live-demo] draft start up instructions / final start up instructions

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:39:46 EDT 2009

Hi - we kind of missed this one in the noise. Sorting out startup
instructions for the DVD cover...

Here are the best start up instructions I could write for the outside
of the DVD envelope.

1. Place dvd in drive and reboot
  (you may need to ask your computer to boot from the dvd drive)
2. Initial option to start up, install or run memory test - press
ENTER to startup
  (or wait 10 seconds and it will start up by default)
3. At splash screen press ENTER to login
  (or wait 10 seconds and it will continue on to the desktop)
4. Welcome to the Live DVD
- applications available on the desktop or menu bar
- desktop help shortcut has instructions for each application
- passwords desktop short cut lists credentials
 (user/user, admin/geoserver or admin/admin)

Jody