[Live-demo] Legal correction to docs

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 09:33:17 EDT 2009

Cameron Shorter  wrote:
> I've updated the doc/index_pre.html
> to remove the words: ... can be passed around WITHOUT
> CONCERN FOR LICENSING.
>
> (this was picked up by our legal department).

good catch.

for future versions, it seems to me that

"allowing it to be freely distributed, duplicated and passed
around."

is 3x redundant. better would be like

"allowing it to be freely used, distributed, and modified."

(none of the included software has non-commerical clauses,
right?)

> We are burning this issue, run a sanity check over it, and
> then send it to the printers for burning.
>
> I expect we will rename this version as 2.0.3.

cheers,
Hamish