[Live-demo] Numbers of Discs

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:10:48 EDT 2010

Alex,
LISAsoft has done a print run of 200.
We sent 30 over to Byron Cochrane who has already / intends to hand them
out at New Zealand events.

I handed out ~ 70 at the Federation of Surveyors conference, but could
easily have handed out 2 or 3 times that number. (I got nervous that we
would run out of DVDs, so only had 10 or so DVDs on the desk at a time
in order to encourage people to only take one for themselves, and not 10
for the office). I came back to the stand in the morning a couple of
times to discover that all DVDs had been taken off the desk.

We intend to post most of the remaining DVDs to LISAsoft customers
(saving some to keep us going till the next print run).