[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] 39 out of 43 excellent project overview docs, ready for the OSGeo-Live DVD - 3 days left

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 16:01:56 EDT 2010

I don't have svn access to the dvd so here is a first draft of the
GeoServer overview. In the end I decided not to use the screen shot as
it didn't really do anything for me and the instructions said to keep
things below a page for the overview. If people would like to make
changes feel free to jump in.

I'll start in on the quick start now but don't expect anything before tomorrow.

Ian