[Live-demo] GeoServer demo on the LiveDVD

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:25:41 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Brian Hamlin <maplabs at light42.com> wrote:
> Hi All-
>  sometimes good things happen at the last minute..
> I was just chatting with ianturton on #foss4g and it appears he is preparing
> a GeoServer demo with NaturalEarth data..
> not sure of the status of that but he seems very motivated..
> it was a terse exchange (upbeat) so there is some conjecture on my part
> at any rate, it might be worth including before a real RC1 build

When would be the last possible time to get something in for the RC1
build? - Currently I don't have the bandwidth or a DVD writer to
actually try out running GeoServer on the DVD so I'm not entirely sure
how it will work. Tomorrow at work I can burn a DVD and test things
out. So I have a lot of the text but I need to test the actual steps.

Ian
PS I'll have a hi-res screen to do captures too then.

--
Ian Turton