[Live-demo] Background image for osgeo-live - do we mention

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Sun Aug 8 00:25:24 EDT 2010

On Aug 7, 2010, at 9:12 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:

> The letters are only 1/2 cut off; if you could just move them a bit
> further up the page (say 80 pixels) then it will be fine.
> My screen resolution is: 1440x900 if that helps.

oohhh that's hard
I am looking at it right now in that proportion, and there is no way I
can put the text in and have it look right at both image sizes..
Visually, the proportions are so different..

so unfortunately it looks to me that the one thats in there now is as
good as its going to get ...

> I agree about keeping the image "round", repositioning the text is
> probably smarter.

yes