[Live-demo] postgis test steps out dated

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Aug 10 12:56:17 EDT 2010

Hi Cameron-
   the current setup makes a kind of "double work"
with the Quickstart plus the wiki Test Page..

I wrote all the Medford steps for the last dvd
but I tried to politely side-step the whole thing this time
because the Quickstart serves a lot of the same function
(and I have a deadline at work that is hard right now...)

here is a simple PostGIS query that works with natural earth

SELECT
   p.natscale,
   p.name,
   p.namealt,