[Live-demo] Provide .fix files for all Shapefiles

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Aug 10 13:14:33 EDT 2010

Stefan-

   our emails crossed, so I just read this..
I appreciate your thorough write-up

BUT the deadline for changes to the LiveDVD is long gone..
Cameron is running the schedule, but my understanding
is that there is no more time..

Your improvised solution about building a .fix file in the same
directory
is really messy stuff.. its not what I would like to see on a final disk

Can you use a PostGIS data source for AS and GP ?
Natural Earth is already there and ready to go

   -Brian