[Live-demo] PyWPS on the live disc

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:26:16 EDT 2010

Further clarifying discussions we'd had on chat:

Due to the lack of time for testing, we will not include PyWPS in the
main.sh build process. So PyWPS will not be installed. However the
install_pywps.sh script will be on the DVD, so someone who has the VM
can run the script, and install pywps.

Likewise, docs will be on the DVD, but not referenced.