[Live-demo] Lightning Presentation FOSS4G 2010

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:58:14 EDT 2010

I am putting it together; I am mostly grabbing content from the
overview docs.  I put out some ideas back in Feb for a group
presentation; as it is LISAsoft has decided to put one in.

Spending time on each project amounts to ... 90 seconds a project :-)

I actually want to tone that down a bit and introduce the live dvd,
its history and success. Devote the bulk of the presentation to the
software; and talk a little bit more about the project's goals.

Since this is one of the first presentations I really want to
introduce categories of software to help people plan the rest of their
week (indeed that is how the presentation description is written up).

Jody