[Live-demo] osgeolive overview presentation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:04:01 EDT 2010

Here is the direct link..

http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/doc-dev/presentation/OSGeoLiveLighteningOverview.odp

This has nothing to do with Cameron's talk; it is the presentation I
am giving a week tuesday; and I would kindly ask feedback on this
email list; but not to share it far and wide until after the
conference.

gvSig and qgis are of course included. The only trouble spot is Map
Guide Open Source and Maestro (where the slides don't match the dvd
overview description; apparently Maestro is included on the dvd).

Jody