[Live-demo] Adding saga gis to live demo?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 00:52:21 EDT 2010

Johan,
Thank you for offering to include saga gis on OSGeo Live.
I assume that you have an English version of saga which can be installed?
I assume also that saga is stable software?

If your answer is yes to both of the above, I think that SAGA would be a
welcome addition of OSGeo Live.

Can you please update project status with SAGA details:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=5
(update worksheet 4.0, worksheet ColumnDescriptions describes how to
fill in each field.)

Can you then please let me know your osgeo user id, and I will then
ensure you have svn access to that you can add your install script.