[Live-demo] Creating first 4.0 release candidate

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 16:44:55 EDT 2010

Alex, in ~ 24 hours, could you please start building the first osgeolive
4.0 release candidate.

Could everyone please ensure all your scripts have been committed to
subversion, and ensure that your install_xxx scripts have been added to
main.sh.

If you have added a new script, or if you suspect your script might have
problems installing, could you please ensure your script is one of the
last to be installed (so that other scripts can be installed cleanly first).

Thankyou all for your hard everyone has put into getting their scripts
cleaned up.

I've been getting queries from big players in the geospatial space about
making use of OSGeoLive. I'll fill in details as soon as I'm at liberty
to do so.

Geospatial Director