[Live-demo] drop 4.0alpha4 vm from server?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Jul 9 01:49:14 EDT 2010

On 07/08/2010 10:26 PM, Hamish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> download.osgeo.org is running low on disk space. any reason to keep the
> 4.0alpha4 VM.7z (3.1gb) around anymore or can I delete it?
>

> thanks,
> Hamish

I didn't realize it was even on there considering we can't download
files over 2 GB from that box. Should be fine to remove since I've
posted a newer image.

I plan to work with SAC to find us some new space for our downloads that
gets us out of this mess.

Note: Anyone willing to host a download mirror, I've been researching
automatic download mirror systems that also select the geographically
closest download spot to you and auto-propagate new files all via a
single download link.

Thanks,
Alex