[Live-demo] Re: Please give us your OSGeo Live Quick Start documentation this coming week.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:10:50 EDT 2010

Thanks Cameron;

I do invite anyone with better knowledge of CSS then me (that should
be everyone) to have a review of the template used for the overview
and quickstart. I was not able to get as closed to the OSGeo standard
documentation look and feel as I would like.

It is enough to get us something on screen however.

There was also a two column "overview" example which did not make it
to the email list; the content needed from each product remains the
same.

Jody