[Live-demo] Re: Review Kosmo Overview docs

Sergio Baños Calvo listas at saig.es
Thu Jul 29 19:24:04 EDT 2010

Good night, Cameron.

Thanks to you for the comments made to the overview docs. I've read your
suggestions about the docs and made the appropiate changes to the doc
and added some extra lines (all have been commited).

Regards,

--

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: sbc at saig.es