[Live-demo] Conditions to add a new project ?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Jun 13 15:18:19 EDT 2010

On 06/13/2010 05:49 AM, johann Sorel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know the conditions for adding an application on the FOSS4G OSGeo Live DVD.
> Does any free gis project can be added ?
> Even if it was refused in the presentations or workshops ?
>
> thanks
>
> johann sorel

Our decisions about what to include are completely separate from the
conference. We do have a preference for projects with ties to OSGeo and
have requirements about the install methods,licensing (Needs to be Free
and Open Source) and amount of space your application can take. But we
are open to any proposal. What application would you like to add?

Thanks,
Alex