[Live-demo] OSGeo Live website ready to go Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:01:12 EDT 2010

Brian, seems I forgot to add banner.png, now rectified.

Tyler,
If you need to make changes to the website, please do so. Could you
please commit the changes back into svn.

Hamish and others,
I'm not expecting this website to change much before our next release of
the LiveDVD, but happy if people want to take on that responsibility.
I'm keen to have the website go live soon, specifically because over the
next few weeks I want to start lobbying the OSGeo community to start
creating Marketing artefacts (including LiveDVD material), and I'd like
to point people at the existing online LiveDVD Project Definitions and
Overviews as samples of what we are building from.