[Live-demo] Introduction

Jonathan Roach Jonathan.Roach at manly.nsw.gov.au
Sun Nov 21 23:29:05 EST 2010

Hi every one,

My name is Jonathan K. Roach

I am interested in assisting you with testing of the open source software.

I would like to have a copy of the latest live DVD I'll be happy to download it if it is easier.

Particularly I would like to test in a 64 bit environment where users can have value for money when purchasing software and hardware  products.

I would be happy to discuss more.

Regards

Jonathan K. Roach
Geographic and Land Information Systems Officer
Division: Land Use and Sustainability
Branch: Strategic Land Use Planning (Design and Technical Group/GIS)
Manly Council
Phone: (02) 9976 - 1612
E-Mail: jonathan.roach at manly.nsw.gov.au

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Re-transmitting or re-publishing the content of this email in any media format without the express permission of the Author is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Manly Council immediately. Information transmitted via email may be subject to corruption by the process. Information contained in this email should not be relied upon where loss, damage or injury is possible. Verified information should be obtained in writing directly from the authorised Council officers.