[Live-demo] OmegaT and SVN

JAVIER SANCHEZ jsgisdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:39:50 EDT 2010

Hi,

As I see, Jorge has prompted me to share a googledoc as a sugestion to
manage translations evolution.

Feel free to use it and let me know If you can't see the shared document
called 'osgeo_live_dvd_trans_planning'.

If you want to use it in your country, just make a copy of the sheet.

Enjoy your translation,

Javi.