[Live-demo] schedule of build process

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:07:56 EDT 2010

Lars,
If you only have 2 days before going to the printer, I think you are
wise not to print a German DVD this time around, as we have not had time
to do any testing, and there is a good chance we will have errors.

However, what we can have in place within 2 weeks for Integeo is to have
the German documentation complete and on the website at
http://live.osgeo.org

I expect we will also be able to have a 4.1 version of the DVD ready to
download at the same time.

German translators,
Is this something that you think is achievable?
(It looks like you are pretty close already)