[Live-demo] 5.0 graphics drafts

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 23:49:29 EDT 2011

Alex,

For the DVD. I like the layout. I think word selection is good, although
bottom might work better with:

Geospatial Open Source
5.0 Devner, Sept 2011
1. Insert Disc
2. Reboot
3. Trial Applications

I like the reds in the colours, but can see where Brian is coming re
colour clash between blues and greens (although I'm not as concerned
about it as Brian).
I expect that it would like quite good if you changed all blues and
greens to an equivalent red shade of colour?

For the Cover:
Front layout looks good. Same comments re colours.

If you have OSGeo-Live logo on front, then I suggest you don't need to
OSGeo-Logo on the flip side. That will give you space to increase font
size of contents.
You might want to use a washed red background for the contents page
(similar to the front).