[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo] #771: AtlasStyler does not open from ISO, but seems to work from VM

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:50:27 EDT 2011

Stefan,
Can you please investigate this reported issue with AtlasStyler.
Within a few hours, you should be able to download a osgeo-live 5.0rc2 from:
http://live.osgeo.org/dev/build

I suggest you also log onto irc://freenode.net#osgeolive to talk with
our testers, and see if you can hook up with Angelos to try and recreate
the problem for you if you can't reproduce it. (Note it is only found on
an ISO so far)

On 23/08/11 06:45, OSGeo wrote:
> #771: AtlasStyler does not open from ISO, but seems to work from VM
> ----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
>   Reporter:  camerons  |       Owner:  live-demo@…
>       Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
> Component:  LiveDVD   |    Keywords:  5.0, atlasstyler
> ----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
>   On 23/08/11 00:35, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>   >  Hi all,
>   >
>   >  I have been testing 5.0RC1 for a couple of days.
>   >  I use a netbook for my tests with 1GB RAM and I use the iso version
>   (loaded into a usb).
>   >
>   >  The main problems I have seen so far are:
>
>   >  4. atlasstyler - does not open at all from the launcher (Hamish
>   commented that his copy works ok, perhaps it is an ISO thing...)

Geospatial Director