[Live-demo] [Fwd: Re: OSGeoLive for FOSSGIS Conference in Germany and Linuxmagizin]

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 8 16:15:31 EST 2011

Subject: Re: OSGeoLive for FOSSGIS Conference in Germany and Linuxmagizin
From:    "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
Date:    Thu, February 3, 2011 10:36 pm
To:      "Astrid Emde" <astrid.emde at wheregroup.com>
Cc:      "Otto Dassau" <otto.dassau at fossgis.de>
         "live-demo at lists.osgeo.org" <live-demo at lists.osgeo.org>

> I'll also add that now would be a good time to mention any specific
> requirements you may have for OSGeo-Live, if you need them.

We want to run the workshops with OSGeo-Live and need extra data. But I
thought we do not put them on OSGeoLive at first but add them later.

> Also, you may wish to sponsor/influence/provide the artwork for the
> desktop background and DVD cover.

Hello,

for Intergeo in September 2010 in Cologne (Germany) I made a DVD Cover
which we could modify and use. The documents you can find at [1].

It would be nice to get involved in the desktop background too. But if
there are already other ideas please go for them.

Astrid

[1] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/artwork/sleeve/intergeo_de_4.0/

--------