[Live-demo] minor ossim install script error

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Sun Feb 20 18:42:22 EST 2011

Whitepapers are relatively tiny.. How many are we talking about?
also, they are human-oriented, condensations of overview and intent
The primary purposes of the LiveDVD... ?

I suggest they are a clear win in  disk space vs. value
Perhaps we could call upon the list again
   and make the few tens of megabytes of space needed to hold these
valuable resources

best regards
   -Brian

==