[Live-demo] geotools_overview.rst added

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:45:36 EDT 2011

Thanks for checking Frank :D

I was under the impression live.osgeo.org may of been built by a build box on a regular basis? No matter thanks glad geotools showed up (you can change the "Geospatial libraries" to something more appropriate if you like). The one thing I wanted to check was if I had gotten the list of projects that use GeoTools correct ...

--
Jody Garnett