[Live-demo] Please publicly state acceptance of osgeo-live license for license audit

Pirmin Kalberer pi_ml at sourcepole.com
Mon Jul 18 16:21:03 EDT 2011

Regarding QGIS Server, OsgEarth, SpatiaLite, Ossim and QGIS:

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the
current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
 I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the OSGeo-Live
license guidelines at the time of contribution.
 The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
 * Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
 * Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
 * A version of LGPL for install scripts
 * One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

I have authored the contents of OSGeo-Live Project Overviews & Quickstarts for
the QGIS Server, SpataLite, OsgEarth and Ossim projects and the Project
Quickstart for the QGIS project, and as far as I can tell, all source material
can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported
License for Project Overviews, and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
Unported License for Quickstarts.

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions