[Live-demo] start menu for all GIS applications

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 20 16:51:17 EDT 2011

It's a bug in the scripts do to a change in how Xubuntu configures it's
menus. The menu we've used previously is still on the system and I'm
working to figure out how to get it to show up again under the new
desktop setup.

It's easy to add to existing categories, but at the same time hard to
move existing entries that are defined by packages, or create new
categories in the default menu. So I think we'll stick with a separate
menu. Now I just need to make it show up again.

Thanks,
Alex