[Live-demo] Confirming that I am ok with proposed osgeo-live license for OpenJUMP

Michaël Michaud michael.michaud at free.fr
Sun Jul 24 13:55:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

I confirm that my past contributions to OSGeo-Live may be used under the
current OSGeo-Live license guidelines.
I confirm that my future contributions will be compatible with the
OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.
The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:
* Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for
Quickstarts
* Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project Overviews
* A version of LGPL for install scripts
* One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed applications

I have checked the contents of OSGeo-Live Project Overviews &
Quickstarts for openjump, and as far as I can tell, all source material
can be legally included under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Unported License for Project Overviews, and Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License for Quickstarts.

The OpenJUMP Project Overview / Quickstart is permitted to be included
in CC-By / CC-By-SA documentation.
This material does not contain a stated copyright license except the one
from OSGeo Fundation.
Though Overview / Quickstart authors have not been clearly identified,
OpenJUMP project administrators have been contacted and either agree
with the license mentionned above or did not answer at all.

Michaël Michaud