[Live-demo] gvsig the only application on OSGeo-Live without a Quickstart

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:03:38 EST 2011

Jose,
Thank you for the offer.
I understand that Simon Cropper is also currently writing a quickstart
for gvsig.

Simon, Jose,
Can you both share what you have been doing with each other (probably by
committing your quickstart into subversion) and between you decide what
should be developed.

Jose,
In case you have missed it, the translation process is described here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

Note, the first thing you will need to get from me is subversion access,
which will require you to send me your osgeo user id.

On 08/03/11 07:16, José Antonio Canalejo Alonso wrote:
> Hello Cameron, Jorge,
> we will write the Quickstart and let you know asap when we are finished.
> Regards
> José
> --
> José Canalejo