[Live-demo] Re: OSGeo Live Translation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:25:18 EDT 2012

Toshikazu,
Thank you for offering to translate the OSGeo-Live to Japanese, and
welcome to our OSGeo-Live team.

Could you please reply to this email, copy live-demo at lists.osgeo.org,
and confirm that you give permission to publish your contributions under
the Open Source licences we use. You can copy words from:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

I have provided you with subversion access. Can you please test to see
if it works by adding your name to our list of translators. Please let
me know if it works or not.

You will find the process for translating explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate