[Live-demo] Want to start the translation of the OSGEO Live in french

Fri Aug 3 03:12:23 PDT 2012

Hello Cameron,

I've try to help Etienne on osgeo-fr chan
What we've done so far is

svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/ osgeolive
cd osgeolive
Etienne edited the translators.csv file and save it
After, we do (because the user used for commit was his local linux username)
svn commit --user 8449 -m "Add Etienne Delay to translators"
doc/fr/translators.csv
But it fails

I said to Etienne that the problem was maybe coming from svn version
because the authentification failed and for Christophe Tuffery I've already
help, downgrading the Tortoise Client (and the SVN version consequently)
solve the problem.

If someone have a SVN 1.7 client where commit doesn't fail, I'll be glad to
know it works and if he suffers from this problem too.

Regards

ThomasG