[Live-demo] OSGeo Live DVD artwork

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:26:02 PDT 2012

Suchith, Jo,
The artwork that we have developed for OSGeo-Live can be found here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/artwork/sleeve/5.5/

This includes artwork for the sleeve and DVD face, and I'm pretty sure
includes a statement about license. (I'm logged into windows at the
moment, and don't have my usual tools to extract and view the text). If
you get stuck, get back to me and we can sort it out.

You are welcome to extend or replace this artwork on the disk if you
wish, including adding a logo.

With regards to license, the text you propose below only refers to the
documentation. You will also need to include a note about the software,
which I think is printed on the sleeve somewhere.

Note also that the copyright is not owned by OSGeo. It is owned by the
authors who have contributed it. (Although some authors have handed over
their rights to OSGeo).