[Live-demo] documentation translator tag

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 5 23:54:46 PDT 2012

On 6 August 2012 08:24, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/8/6 Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas <jsanz at osgeo.org>:
>

>> By the way, I've just updated the translators.csv to add a new Spanish
>> contributor and I haven't seen Antonio Falciano. Should he appear ther
>> right??
>>

> maybe yes, in translators.csv should contains all the translator
> instead the contributors only the people that commit some translation
> right?

Contributors is aimed to packagers and documenters (maybe also to
people that commit translations by others). That is to say, everyone
except translators :-)

If you commit translated documents but doesn't do any real translation
by yourself, I imagine you should be added to contributors.

Best
--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org