[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.0 at OSGIS conference

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:58:00 PDT 2012

On 7/08/2012 9:42 PM, Barry Rowlingson wrote:
>   Cameron: When are we expecting the final OSGeo-Live ISO release?
Barry, we are scheduled to provide an ISO to you on 14 August, in one
week, leaving you 3 weeks to get the DVD burned.

At the moment our packagers are fighting their way through some mean
packaging glitches, and I expect that we are going to be 1 week late on
our schedule, leaving you two weeks to get DVDs burned.

If you have a fast DVD burning option (such as the 6 CD burner that your
IT department used to own), which can save us a week in burning time,
then please speak up.

If you are awake at the time this email is sent, it would be good if you
can join our daily osgeolive IRC meeting.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=8&day=8&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=264&p2=240&p3=215&p4=179&p5=224
Wellington <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=264> (New
Zealand) 	Thursday, 9 August 2012 at 8:30:00 AM 	NZST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/pacific/nzst.html>
	UTC+12 hours
Sydney <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=240>
(Australia - New South Wales) 	Thursday, 9 August 2012 at 6:30:00 AM
EST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/au/est.html> 	UTC+10
hours
Rome <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=215> (Italy)
Wednesday, 8 August 2012 at 10:30:00 PM 	CEST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/cest.html>
UTC+2 hours
New York <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179> (U.S.A.
- New York) 	Wednesday, 8 August 2012 at 4:30:00 PM 	EDT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html> 	UTC-4
hours
San Francisco <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=224>
(U.S.A. - California) 	Wednesday, 8 August 2012 at 1:30:00 PM 	PDT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html> 	UTC-7
hours