[Live-demo] OSGeoLive English documentation freeze

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:13:19 PDT 2012

I notice that a few English documents have been tweaked. These probably
have been small but nice improvements.
However, could we please not make any more changes to the English
documents unless you find something which is obviously wrong (such as an
incorrect step in a quickstart). In this case, please let me know, and
ask me to review your changes.

The reason for the document freeze is that:
1. We don't want to bypass our current review cycle. (And we don't have
time left to include the review cycle)
2. We want to ensure we give translators time to translate.

For any improvements to English documents that you identify, can you
please add them to:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/987 proposal for english
documentation improvements