[Live-demo] OSGeo Live at Geocamp 2012

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 15 11:41:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

Next September there will be Geocamp 2012, an unconfenerence in Campo
Maior, Portugal[1]. I've proposed to talk about OSGeo Live. If it's
accepted, it will be probably quite similar to the one Pedro-Juan and
me did in Girona, talking more about the project than the software
inside, as well as translations and how a FOSS4G project collaborates
inside the project.

I don't know yet if I will do it in English or Spanish, or maybe in
Spanish but with the slides translated into Portuguese.

[1] http://geocampers.com/

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org